If you need language services in Kiel then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Kiel offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Alexander Behm Haus
2. Stock / 2nd floor
The maritime sailing paradise in the Baltic Sea
Kiel (Germany) is the state capital of Schleswig-Holstein and, with some 237,000 inhabitants, is also the largest city of the most northern federal state.
This port city is characterised by the location on the sea in the Kiel Fjord.
Even today, a lot is determined by the rhythm of the Mare Balticum in maritime-influenced Kiel; whether this be the famous sailing regatta Kiel Week or at the Centre for Maritime Technology – the city, with the important Baltic ferry connections, always has many international guests and is regarded as a stepping-stone to Scandinavia and north-eastern Europe.