If you need language services in Rostock then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Rostock offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
This industrial and trade city is situated in the middle of northern Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and stretches along both sides of the Warnow.
After reunification, the harbour systems were adjusted to western standards, which resulted in a change of the (infra-) structure.
Today Rostock has the largest cruise ship harbour in Germany, which attracts many city travellers and Baltic Sea passengers.
Additionally, every year the Hanse Sail® and the biggest Christmas Market in Northern Germany entice streams of visitors.
Rostock has the oldest and one of the biggest universities in the Baltic Sea Area.