If you need language services in Augsburg then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Augsburg offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Interesting facts about the city of Augsburg:
The city of Augsburg is the third largest city in Bavaria, after Munich and Nuremberg. The metropolitan area has a population of 830,000 and its economy is prospering. The city is one of the most important industrial locations in southern Germany.
At one time, Augsburg held the title: "world capital of the textile industry", but the city’s industrial emphasis has changed and nowadays, Augsburg is characterised by such industrial companies as MAN, Osram, and Fujitsu.
Augsburg is also home to historical attractions such as the Fuggerei and the Town Hall (Rathaus), and Augsburg is also well known in Germany and abroad, for its famous "Augsburger Puppenkiste" (marionette theatre).
Augsburg’s international importance was established in 1956, when the first city twinning project with Inverness (Scotland) was completed. Subsequently, this has expanded to include Nagahama (Japan), Dayton (USA), Bourges (France), Liberec (Czech Republic), and Jinan (China).
It is also worth mentioning that Augsburg is the only German town to have its own public holiday, the "Augsburger Hohe Friedensfest" (high peace festival), which is celebrated every year on August 8th.