If you need language services in München then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad München offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
City of joy of life, tradition and dynamics
Munich (München), the former residence city in the kingdom of Bavaria and today’s state capital of the Free State of Bavaria, is Germany’s biggest city with some 1.31 million inhabitants.
Munich and its surrounding areas are today the most attractive places to live in the Federal Republic.
This is particularly down to the numerous offers of art, culture, fashion, leisure and the many sights as well as a pleasant design of the city.
But also by international comparison, Munich stands out thanks to its unmatched flair, its ‘Bayuwaric’ authenticity with its frank charm and striking humour as well as the omnipresent, Alpine joy of life.
Things are always happening in Munich – in particular as a business, science and cultural location.