If you need language services in Düsseldorf then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Düsseldorf offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
The state capital as the attraction for tourists, businessmen and connoisseurs
Düsseldorf, the capital of North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany), is one of the most important economic, traffic and cultural centres of Germany at an international level.
The two inland ports on the Rhine, four universities, the international airport and numerous museums and galleries make Düsseldorf a major attraction for leisure and tourism as well as making this thriving city an extremely attractive place to live.
Throughout the region, Düsseldorf is particularly famous for the shopping boulevard of Königsallee, the old city and the lower Rhine variant of carnival (‘Helau’).