If you need language services in Freiburg then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Freiburg offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
City with charm in Baden
Freiburg (Germany) is the fourth largest city in Baden Wuerttemberg with around 220,000 inhabitants and is Germany’s most southern metropolis.
Those interested in culture and history are delighted by Freiburg’s historic old town.
Furthermore, the many cafés and pubs entice you to be carried away by the hospitality and the cuisine of Baden.
The ever-expanding service sector has dominated Freiburg’s economy for many years.
It is therefore not a surprise that this sector accounts for about three-fourths of all jobs.
Its position in the heart of Europe as well as its proximity to France and Switzerland makes Freiburg very attractive for business.