If you need language services in Saarbrücken then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Saarbrücken offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
E-mail: email@example.com (companies)
or firstname.lastname@example.org (private customers)
Telephone: 0800 101 43 63
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Customer service hours (by phone and email)
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only.
Capital of the border capital
Saarbrücken, the head office of Alphatrad Germany, can be found in the capital of Saarland.
In the border triangle of the ‘Saar-Lor-Lux’ region (consisting of Lorraine, Luxembourg, Rhineland Palatine and Saarland), from the cross-border cooperation it is obvious why a reliable partner for translation services is needed here.
The region stands as an example and model for a united Europe, which is growing ever closer and where language is no longer a barrier.
The orientation towards the tertiary sector is also promising for the region.