If you need language services in Wiesbaden then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Wiesbaden offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Wiesbaden has the longest wine counter in the world
Each year, the Rheingau Wine Week transforms the city centre of Wiesbaden into the longest wine counter in the world, with more than 100 stands of regional delicacies lined up in a row. However, the city of Wiesbaden does not only have an established winegrowing tradition, because the 15 mineral and thermal springs of the city make it one of the oldest spas in Europe. There is evidence of Roman occupation in the region surrounding today's Wiesbaden.
Industry and economy
Wiesbaden regularly ranks among the top 25 cities with the highest economic activity in Germany. In addition to many craft and industrial enterprises, agriculture and viticulture are also key industries here. The thermal springs are big employers in the region and at the same time are a driving force for tourism, because they bring streams of visitors from all over the world to Wiesbaden. The Russian writer, Dostojewski, and Goethe and Wagner enjoyed relaxing stays in the city. Wiesbaden has also made a name for itself as a city of film, and the goEast Filmfestival, which is held here, is one of FIAPF's internationally recognised events.