If you need language services in Frankfurt then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Frankfurt offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Banking town, traffic hub and Alpha City
Hesse’s Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is home to 667,000 inhabitants, from 180 different nations, who all live together in harmony.
The city (also ironically referred to as Mainhattan) is an important finance, trade and services centre, and the only one in Germany which belongs to the internationally important metropolis, the so-called ‘Alpha World Cities’.
The Zeil is one of the streets achieving the highest sales in Germany and the skyline, whose skyscrapers are amongst the highest buildings in Europe, characterises the city’s appearance clearly.
Since the mediaeval era, Frankfurt am Main has been one of the most important urban centres of Germany.