If you need language services in Mannheim then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Mannheim offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Mannheim, the city of squares
The University City Mannheim (Germany), with about 310,000 inhabitants, is the second largest city of the State of Baden Wuerttemberg.
People from 161 nations live in the multicultural metropolitan region of the Rhine-Neckar.
The charming and stylish city, although laid out in squares, is liberal and open-minded and has the second largest baroque castle in Europe, the legendary water tower and one of the most beautiful Art Nouveau parks in Europe.
The layout of the inner city as a chess board is unique.
Mannheim has also acquired an excellent status as a business location in recent years and already occupies the top rungs of the ladder.
It is considered today to be one of the most attractive business locations in Germany.