If you need language services in Karlsruhe then you have come to the right place at Alphatrad, with its team of experienced translators and linguists. Our agency can offer you a wide range of services including technical, legal and certified translations as well as transcriptions and so much more.
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a German to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Karlsruhe offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Interesting facts about the city of Karlsruhe
Karlsruhe is the second largest city of the state Baden-Wuerttemberg, located in the trinational metropolitan region of the Upper Rhine. This region includes Alsace in France, South, and Central Baden and the Southern Palatinate in Germany, as well as the Swiss cantons of Basel-Stadt, Basel-Landschaft, Aargau, Solothurn, and Jura.
A total of 5.9 million inhabitants live in the Upper Rhine area. The gross national product of the region is of great importance not only for Germany and France, but has a considerable relevance for the entire Central European region; it is roughly the same as that of Finland or Ireland.
The city of Karlsruhe is a member of the regional action group 'Karlsruhe Technology Region', and places special emphasis on working closely with the community, especially in relation to economic, scientific, and cultural development, and with public administration. It aims to achieve the pooling of resources in the region and the strengthening of external representation. In 2009, Karlsruhe won sixth place in the INSM ranking (new social market economy initiative) regarding the most successful cities in Germany, and with this profiling, the region has become a superlative location.
The international Karlsruhe city twinning projects include Nancy (France), Nottingham (United Kingdom), Timişoara (Romania), and Krasnodar (Russia).
Some of the most important companies in Karlsruhe and the region are the dm drogeriemarkt, EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg, MiRO Mineraloelraffinerie (the second largest oil refinery in Germany), and United Internet AG, as well as such brand names as: 1&1, Web.de and GMX.